Another fantastic example of a Honda S-MX from AutoMatrix
This has to be the most solid honda s-mx we have ever seen (and we have seen a few!)
Been off the road for 5 years, now back to its former glory
- Only 104k KMs (64k miles)
- Fantastic condition inside and out
- RARE Garson bodykit
- RARE Lucky Star exhaust (modified and very loud)
- RARE Garson interior knobs/dials
- Clear Rear Lights
- JDM Wheels
- Mint condition Lowdown orange interior
- Alloy Pedals
- Glitter Dash
- Aftermarket Steering Wheel
- Induction Kit
- OEM Fluffy floor mats and boot mat.
- Carbon wrapped bonnet and roof
- Freshly undersealed
- Just had engine and gearbox service
- New front brake pads
- New wiper blades
- Interior has some painted panels and also some leather covered.
- Roof mounted screen but not connected.
- 1x brand new rear tyre
We have given this car our usual extensive mechanical check over and it requires nothing!
Note: suspension has been changed back to Lowdown spec since pictures taken, it was just too low for the bodykit.
MOT just been done so ready for another year
Only bad point is the front bumper could do with a pro re-spray to be perfect as we have just given it a blow over.